How Embedded Claims Protection Works
- You’ll sell claims protection to your shippers, guaranteeing them a superior, faster claims experience (if they opt in to coverage).
- You’ll operate as normal, setting up the designated carrier for each load.
- If a claim occurs, your protection solution kicks in. Shippers have an easy way to report their claim.
- Shippers are reimbursed for the value of their claim through your protection solution.
- You’ll recover funds against the Hauler or Hauler’s Insurance.
Embedded claims protection doesn’t replace the insurance you already have. It’s an added layer that improves the claims process & makes you money at the same time.
The Claims Process is Broken
From loss and damage claims to overcharge claims - the experience today of reviewing, filing, and collecting against a claims puts strain on relationships, has very real overhead costs, and takes longer than anyone would like.
Beyond Cargo Coverage
Embedded claims protection safeguards your shippers from any claims that may occur, providing an additional protection beyond what traditional cargo coverage includes.
Learn More About How Tint Serves Shipping and Freight Businesses
We Make It Easy to Integrate
Whether you are looking for a low-code plug and play solution or a bespoke solution with full integration - we make it easy.
Our team is here to support you get your embedded protection up and running.